The Crater Criminal Justice Training Academy ("Academy" or "CCJTA") has 'surplus property' available from time to time. The property is advertised for a minimum of 30 days from 'posted date' (as noted below.)
If you are interested in the surplus property send contact the Academy Director in writing email or letter-(postmarks not considered) and bid on the property.
The written communication from prospective buyers must contain the following to be a valid bid:
After 30 days property will be sold to highest bidder.
1. the Academy make no warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied, of any type or nature, that the Property being sold is in good condition or merchantable or suitable for any purpose whatsoever; and
2. Surplus Property Sold "As-Is" Buyer is taking the Property, "As-Is," without any warranties or representations from the Academy, employees, agents or representatives of any kind, and
3. the Academy is selling the Property "As-Is" and it may not be suitable for the original purpose for which it was intended or for any purpose whatsoever; and Buyer hereby waives, releases and forever discharges CCJTA from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, and causes of action of every nature and kind arising out of or relating in any way to use of the Property; and
4. Buyer has had sufficient opportunity to fully examine the Property and/or seek advice; and Buyer shall comply with all laws in taking possession of the property; and
5. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold CCJTA harmless from any and all personal and bodily injuries, death and property damage, and other claims of all and any kind, including cost of investigation, attorney's fees and cost of appeals in any way connected with or to the property, known and unknown; and
6. Buyer acknowledges a full and complete understanding of all risks and dangers which use of the property involves, voluntarily assumes full responsibility and all risk related to the Property.